Welcome to Porters
These are the conditions of entry to Porters Plainland Hotel. Management reserve the right to refuse entry to any patron under any circumstances.
- Porters Plainland Hotel will not tolerate unruly or aggressive behaviour of any kind. Such behaviour will result in refusal of entry or eviction from the premises.
- Persons who are unduly intoxicated or who have consumed illegal drugs are not welcome in this venue.
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted on the premises unless they are having a meal (once the meal is consumed they must leave the premises) or are accompanied by a responsible adult i.e. parent, legal guardian or grandparent. A boyfriend/girlfriend, brother, sister, partner or friend a few years older is not acceptable.
- Young children must be supervised at all times and are not permitted to run or play in the venue in a way that could endanger or disrupt other patrons or staff members.
- Food or drinks (other than water, birthday cakes or baby foods) may not be brought onto the premises.
- Animals other than guide or assistant dogs are not permitted anywhere on the premises (this includes on the front deck area).
- Alcohol, glassware or any property of the hotel must not leave the premises at any time.
- Persons under 18 are not permitted in the TAB, Gaming Room or on the smoking deck.
- Electronic cigarettes are not permitted except in the hotel designated smoking area.
- Persons wearing clothing or accessories bearing the colours, names or abbreviations of declared criminal organisations (as listed under the Queensland criminal code, section 1) are not permitted on the premises.
- Footwear must be worn at all times - this includes children old enough to walk or crawl.
- No bare chest - clothing must be worn on the upper body at all times. Button up shirts cannot be worn completely undone.
After 7pm in the Gaming Room, Bar, Dining Room:
- Excessively soiled or damaged clothing is not permitted.